Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy P Robins
Dr. Timothy P Robins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Robins is affiliated with Heart Hospital Of Austin At St Davids Round Rock. Dr. Robins has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy P Robins has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
go back to Dr. Robins again..He is the most arrogant,stuck up, condescending person ever! I transferred to another Dr. the minute I left this office. He treats & talks down to patients & his staff big time. I have told everyone I know to not select him, keep on looking. The older woman at the front desk check in smelled like booze & the nurse was just an airhead...No thanks!!
Dr. Robins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. Timothy P Robins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Tx Diagnostic Clinic, 7200 Wyoming Springs Dr Ste 1600, Round Rock, TX
Dr. Timothy P Robins is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.