Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Royal
Dr. Timothy Royal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Castle Rock, CO and Phoenix, AZ . His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Royal is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center, The Medical Center of Aurora and Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Royal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I got a bill from Pediatrix medical group for a hearing test performed on my newborn in the hospital. On the bill they deducted the $100 paid by my insurance, then added $100 with no explanation. I've called them multiple times and they kept giving me the run around. I even got my insurance company and Pediatrix on the same conference call twice and they still won't fix it. "It will take us 2 weeks to review it." It's the same thing they said 2 weeks ago. Dr. Royal may be a fine doctor (I have no idea), but Dr. Royal please tell your billing department to stop ripping off your patients. I shouldn't have to deal with being put on hold for an hour every week (sometimes they hang up on me after putting me on hold for a long time) and still can't get this fixed!
Dr. Royal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sky Ridge Medical Center
The Medical Center of Aurora
Centura Health-Litteton Adventist Hospital
Maricopa Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center
Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital
Phoenix Children's Hospital
North Suburban Medical Ctr
Dr. Timothy Royal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy Royal in this video.
Dr. Timothy Royal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.