Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy L Sandmann
Dr. Timothy L Sandmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sherman, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sandmann is affiliated with Dallas Regional Medical Center (Galloway Campus), Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen and Wilson N Jones Regional Medical Center. Dr. Sandmann has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy L Sandmann has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Sandman is excellent. He takes the time to get to know you and is through in diagnosis. This is the best doctor I have ever had and wish he were a GP. Followed up even on a Sunday at home after surgery to make sure I was okay. He has taught his staff well and they are just as good as he is with patients.
I was referred to Dr Sandmann by my PCP for possible surgery. I was impressed from the first moment I met him. He spent lots of time explaining surgery. His bedside manner is wonderful. One of the nurses while I was in the hospital said she was switching to him because of how kind and caring he was during my stay. I would highly recommend him
I have been seeing Dr. Sandmann for over 10 years. I had a problem last year that I saw 2 different doctors over a period of several months. After quite a few test showing nothing, I went to Dr. Sandmann who diagnosed my cancer within 3 days and was operated on within a week. Thanks to him I am cancer free. So kind too.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Sandmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Timothy L Sandmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAms Womens Care, 260 E Evergreen St, Sherman, TX
Dr. Timothy L Sandmann is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sherman, TX.