Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Timothy G Schacherer
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Schacherer is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving. Dr. Schacherer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer has the following 20 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Tendon Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Finger Injuries
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I have been a patient of Dr Schacherer for many years- since he was in private practice. He has performed several surgeries on my shoulders as well as my hand. I was hesitant to go to him after he went to UTSW due to the comments I have been reading about the facility, staff,etc. However, after going to two other hand specialists about my problem and being completely dissatisfied with both of them, I decided to return to see Dr Schacherer. I have seen him twice and have been pleasantly surprised. I have not had any trouble getting an appointment and the front office staff has been phenomenal. Friendly and efficient. I even arrived 30minutes early to my most recent appointment and they got me back to see Dr Schacherer with only a 5minute wait. I am still concerned about what I will be facing when I schedule surgery, but I will deal with that when the time comes. I have seen a lot of negative comments about Dr Schacherer's sarcasm and bedside manner, but as a longtime patient, I can assure you he does care and he will take the time to explain things to you and answer your questions- but, you must ASK!!! He is a good man and one of the best surgeons around. I can't say enough good things about him!
Dr. Schacherer originally reconstructed my lower arm and wrist in 2003 after a severe motorcycle accident that completely shattered my arm and scrambled the bones in my wrist and hand. Less than two years later, he had to reconstruct the tendons and ligaments in the very same arm after a horse bite that caused complete loss of the use of my hand. To this day, I am still working as a legal assistant and can still type 75 wpm. This is a true testimonial of his amazing talent and abilities.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Schacherer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Timothy G Schacherer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.