Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy A Straub
Dr. Timothy A Straub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Straub is affiliated with McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center and Sacred Heart Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy A Straub has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy A Straub has the following 22 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Timothy A Straub has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy A Straub is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Straub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Timothy A Straub accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSlocum Orthopedics, 55 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy A Straub in this video.
Dr. Timothy A Straub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.