Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy S Trulock has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Urology
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Timothy S Trulock has the following 7 expertise
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. Timothy S Trulock has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Timothy S Trulock is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
At first he saved my life; literally, and seemed very caring and attentive.....let a few months go by and he's like jekyll and hide. My second round was very "fly-by", no answers, not given time to even ask, stent was removed - didn't matter the patient was completely inflammed everywhere (body rejecting stent) and infection, plus pain was excruiating!!! I even asked to please be put to sleep to remove this stent becuase of all of the pain (I also have MS and was in a flare as well). I was told no, that it would be just like taking a splinter from a lion. (Even his nurse commented on the inflammation!!! Shouldn't that have given him clue!)On an emergency basis he's the best of the best! Just not for regular doctor visits.
Dr. Trulock is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Timothy S Trulock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology Surgery Center Of Albany Llc, 2400 Osler Ct, Albany, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy S Trulock in this video.
Dr. Timothy S Trulock is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Albany, GA.