Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Watson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Being with Dr.Timothy Watson since 97 and will never change the staff has always being friendly and the Dr have helped me with all four of my kids. Love how they direct themselves to the kids and how they ask questions to find out how the child feels. I recommend this Dr all the time. The waite time is worth it because the quality is great.
This is Doctor Watson. We go to great lengths to make sure your kids get excellent care. We are easily the most accessible doctors in town, providing 24 hour advice, and unlike many practices, we take care of our own patients in the hospital (see website). Doctors are in the office every day, and our schedule is posted online on our website www.missionpediatrics.com We have completely overhalled management in the last year that greatly improves the patient experience. We make same day appointments easy. Wait times are always a challenge during cold and flu season, but we do our best to take care of all-comers. Please make sure to post your POSITIVE experiences online as these types of websites tend to only attract a very small minority of mean and vindictive people who rarely report the real story and hide behind the anonymity of the internet, and I guarantee you that all online complainers haven't tried to resolve anything with me first. Often, these uncertified rating sites will irresponsibly place false information that damages good reputations, and our doctors work too hard to deserve that kind of unprofessionalism. All my patients should know that they can always contact me if they have even the slightest concern, and they can be assured that their concerns will be both professionally and satisfactorily addressed.
I have only seen Dr. Watson a few times and my son has been going here since he was born, now he is 5. I have to say though that the other doctors and PA are caring and they listen to my concerns. The staff is always friendly. My only compliant is the wait. I hate going there because I know I will be there for at least 2-3 hours. I have considered changing doctors only because the wait infuriates me. Other than that I have no other complaints. Just please correct the wait time people!!
Dr. Watson is a good doctor. The only problem is that he is almost never in the Riverside office. Almost every time I go there I have to see the PA. That's fine for certain things, but when it's something important I would rather see an MD. There will be no MD there all of next week. Maybe time to change doctors.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Timothy D Watson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTimothy Donald Watson Md, 6926 Brockton Ave Ste 6, Riverside, CA
Dr. Timothy D Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.