Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tina Lee has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Tina Lee has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tina Lee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Lee is pleasant enough but I feel she is not very thorough. Wellness visit was incomplete. She did not even ask any general health questions or even how I am doing. Blood pressure was taken within 30 seconds of getting into exam room. No test of reflexes or exam of overall body. Wish I had a more thorough examination to be sure there are no problems especially as I am getting older.
Dr. Tina Lee was the rudest most condescending ever! With every question that she was asked she answered with a sigh and a roll of the eyes. Not only treating us like crud, she treated our 5 year old poorly too. She said she was going to have to have a specialist look at it a an take care of it, come to find out the trauma surgeon was in a major surgery so after doubting her abilities in this case she came back and said that she'd just take care of it. well we asked for the specialist look at it, and finally after treating us horribly she finally called a specialist to come look at it and when we did he informed us that it was a good thing he came to do it. He was had amazing bedside manner and her bed side manner was the worst ever seen. never will I recommend her to my worst enemy!!! the nurses were amazing, and were doing as much as they could to make up for the poor treatment by Dr. Tina Lee at phoenix Children's hospital.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Dr. Tina Lee accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Practice Associates, 6120 W Bell Rd Ste 110, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Tina Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.