Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina M Mason has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
The 1st time I went there I had to wait forever because she had to get her car out of the shop. The next time I went she was stuck in traffic. I had to go to work so I had to leave. I had to go through a lot of paper work before I went and it was mentioned that I had to be on time or I would be charged, etc., but apparently THEY can be late!! She seems to be afraid of a lawsuit or being accused of doing something wrong, giving the wrong diagnosis, etc., because she likes to quote the latest "guidelines". It is weird. I'm not sure if I'm going back.
I thought everything was going fine. Arrived, check-in, got called back. Made a little joke about my love/hate relationship with the scale. Nurse mentioned I was there for annual appointment. At which time I corrected her. My reason for the visit was specified when I scheduled the appointment and filled out the on-line package. As well as my primary doctors notes were sent for reference. Apparently I must have offended the nurse. The doctor came in and in two sentence declared I was the most hate filled individual she had every sat next to. She could feel the hate radiating from me. I asked why see was attacking me. The answer. Your not a prisoner and you can leave any time. Unfortunately my regular doctor had called me with some test results and was admit that I visit the gynecologist. I tried to salvage the appointment but In the end, i was left feeling sad and violated. One of the worst experience of my life.
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Tina M Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSuburban Womens Specialists, 6300 Hospital Pkwy Ste 200, Duluth, GA
Dr. Tina M Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.