Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tina J Philip has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
And a week after I fired her and called up my insurance company to complain about her, she sends me a letter telling me I was being let go for non-compliance!! I fired her!! It took Tina 10 days to give me my test results back and they were fairly serious. Also...her lead lady in charge didn't know that a DIABETIC hemoglobin A1 test shows the results of how you manage your diabetes. She actually laughed at me and told me I was wrong!! IT DOES!! And because I fired her because of how absolutely un-knowledgeable she is, she gets worried and sends me a certified letter telling me she's letting me go. PLEASE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY find someone else.
I am a terrible patient. I don't fill my prescriptions, I don't follow instructions, and I don't trust the healthcare industry in general. I made an appointment with Dr. Philip last year because I was approaching 30 and knew I needed to establish a relationship with a doctor sooner than later. Dr. Philip is so easy going, very caring and very efficient. I never wait long for my appointment, she listens to me, doesn't lecture me and makes me feel like I am an individual and my concerns are important to her. I have seen her now more times this year than I have ever seen any other doctor in my whole life. Not because I'm especially sick but because I don't feel like guessing anymore or self diagnosing from the internet. I trust her and want her opinion. From head colds to skin rashes to a wrist cyst, she has diagnosed me quickly, provided me with education and advice. I am comfortable with her assessments and follow her advice. I feel healthier and happier. You won't regret seeing Dr. Philip. She has a way of making you feel comfortable and confident in your care. Her staff is pretty amazing as well.
Dr. Philip is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tina J Philip accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParkway Primary Care, 1615 Grand Avenue Pkwy Ste 112, Pflugerville, TX
Dr. Tina J Philip is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pflugerville, TX.