Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tinika A Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Kidney Biopsy
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Showing 1 of 1
I had an initial appointment with this Dr after waiting 3 weeks or more to see her. I was assigned this Dr. by Tricare as my former Physician was no longer at the clinic. Dr. Montgomery had not even looked at my chart and knew nothing about me at the visit. She found fault with the thyroid hormone that I have been quite well on for 10 years or more. She showed no understanding of my health history --nor did she try to understand. Her narrow view of medicine and her patient led me to choose another Doctor. She told my oncologist that she would take care of a matter for me with my gynecological oncologist and never did. I need a surgery that she has single handedly postponed for erroneous reasons. She is after all very young. I pray that she will learn to have a broader understanding of patient care in the future. I have never left a comment on my Doctors and I have been through several cancers and surgeries, and cancer treatments. A Dr. who takes time to care and do some homework is very important to a survivor like me. Dr. Montgomery is not for me.
12 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Tinika A Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tinika A Montgomery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.