Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Titilayo O Adetu has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Titilayo O Adetu has the following 3 expertise
Showing 3 of 9
Not a very caring ER Doc
Self-verified patient of Dr. Titilayo O Adetu - Posted on October 22nd, 2012
I have Crohn's Disease and end up in the ER with a flare every two or three months. Usually an ER doc will ask me what works and everything and I tell them and that is what they do. Well told me that he wasn't going to give me anything more than toradol for pain which from experience will not help when I am having a full blown flare up. Also told me that he wouldn't even give me steroids for it (something that is or should be known by every ER doc to help with Crohn's). He had the nerve to tell me it wasn't his (ER Doc's) job to prescribe me that. I told him to call my GI and he said he wasn't (not like he was busy I was the only patient there at the time). He was also very rude to my wife to the point of making her cry when she said the GI doctor told us to tell an ER doc to call in a situation like that. He had the attitude that I didn't know what was going on with my body when in fact with a chronic disease like Crohn's anyone that has had something like that for any length of time can. He basically played the card of I am a doctor so I know when in fact I went to another ER right after b/c I was still extremely nauseous and in pain (8/10). So because of him I had to spend more money out of my pocket. Even the doctor that I saw at the other ER said that he was crazy and should have at the minimum gave me steroids via IV and/or a prescription for them. Another doctor that saw I had just signed out because it is the same group of hospitals and they use the same pt management system had to apologize for Dr. Adetu's actions. The nurses that I had while so called being treated by Dr. Adetu were also apologizing for his behavior as well. Oh and this is the second time that it has happened to me. If I see him at any hospital again I will walk out as soon as he walks in the room because it seems he simply doesn't care what I have to say nor anything else.
my backpain resolved!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Titilayo O Adetu - Posted on December 27th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Titilayo O Adetu - Posted on July 17th, 2009
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Titilayo O Adetu, MD - Emergency Medicine in Richmond, VA, in this video.
Dr. Titilayo O Adetu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.