Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ypsilanti, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Saw Dr. Famakinwa at St. Joseph's Hospital in Ypsilanti. Staff had told me how wonderful she was and they were spot on. I could not have been more pleased with Dr. Famakinwa's treatment of my condition, her knowledge of current treatments and her kind, caring manner. I never felt rushed and always felt like she took whatever time was needed to help me understand treatment options and answer my questions.
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsIha Hematology Oncology Consultants Ann Arbor, 5301 McAuley Dr Ste C139, Ypsilanti, MI
Dr. Titilola A Famakinwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ypsilanti, MI.