Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tobey Wu-Kuo has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
We have had nothing but poor experiences with this doctor. She is unprofessional, rude, and has a bad attitude. I cannot recommend that you go see her as you will be dealing with "teenage" attitude, unhelpful and degrading comments, and just a bad taste in your mouth after seeing her. I really wish the hospital would talk to her and tell her that as a doctor, you need to be compassionate. Patients do not go see you because they are healthy. They see you because there is a problem and they need professional advice and direction. It's not acceptable to verbally abuse them and yell at them when they answer questions that you ask.
In the past, when I have gone to a dermatologist, they take the time to look at my face. She was not only over a half hour late, but she also never looked at my face closely. She listened to my questions but never examined me. Then, she recommended some creams, most of which could be found in a drug store. Incompetent.
Dr. Wu-Kuo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Lac Usc Medical Center
Dr. Tobey Wu-Kuo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tobey Wu-Kuo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brea, CA.