Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Toby Handler
Dr. Toby Handler, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in Garden City, NY and Islandia, NY (and 7 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Handler is affiliated with Winthrop University Hospital, Franklin Hospital and NYU Langone Medical Center. Dr. Handler has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Toby Handler has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Toby Handler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.