Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toby A Zirkle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Toby A Zirkle has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 28
I have been a patient of doctor Z since 2006, he is the best.. I love that he listens to the patient and knows that they are not all txt book people.. he spends time explaining things and has the best bed side manner..we consider him not only our doctor but a friend and our life line when we are sick.. you couldn't ask for a better doctor..
Dr.Z, is a amazing doctor,we have been going to him since he was in residency at st marks.. he is very understanding,and will spend time listening to you. He treats you like a individual not like a text book..probably the most caring Dr I know.. His staff is great,very friendly,and usually on top of things.. i will follow him any where.. you get 5 stars from me
I like Doctor Zirkle, I feel like he listens to me however the follow up with this Doctor's staff is horrendous, neither one of his assistants ever call back when left messages and I usually have to call many times to get test results. I had some blood work done and instead of the assistants calling me back with the results I received a call from the referral company they use saying they were notified by Dr. Zirkles office that I was to make an appointment with a surgeon A.S.A.P and I had no idea why...very scary situation. When I began going to Dr. Zirkle it was at his old office and I was so impressed by his assistants follow-up, she used to call me at least once a week to check up on me so when he moved offices I followed him but have been very sorely disappointed in the care I get from his staff. It's like pulling teeth to get to talk to them or to get rx's renewed. I do love Dr. Zirkle but his office staff needs to be completely overhauled. I worked in the medical industry and the staffs treatment of their patients is totally unacceptable!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
13 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Toby A Zirkle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Medical Center Issaquah, 751 NE Blakely Dr, Issaquah, WA
Dr. Toby A Zirkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Issaquah, WA.