Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tod M Sweeney
Dr. Tod M Sweeney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Louisville, CO, with another office in Arvada, CO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Sweeney is affiliated with St Anthony North Hospital, Lutheran Medical Center and Swedish Medical Center. Dr. Sweeney has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tod M Sweeney has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Our teenage daughter is a high school equestrian athlete and experienced a knee injury (unrelated to her sport). After an emergency room visit, we took her to see Dr. Sweeney. He had a clear explanation on the injury and a course of action forward. His appreciation for and knowledge of high performance athletes is exceptional.
Dr. Sweeney is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Tod M Sweeney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tod M Sweeney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, CO.