Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd F Alamin has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Todd F Alamin has the following 6 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Todd F Alamin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
I had a lumbar fusion done by Alamin. When I began having increasing pain a few weeks after recovery and called asking to be seen I was told not to call back. The exact words were, "Don't call here again. We're not set up for this". I waited a few weeks but was told the same when I called again. I had to find another doctor to fix nerve pain that was more intense than my presurgery pain!
Dr. Alamin is an exceptionally kind and caring physician. I had very technical questions about my condition and surgery. He spent time answering all my questions, even drawing sketches to show me what he'd be doing in the surgery. He always seemed happy to do this and never made me feel like I was annoying him with my questions or concerns.
Dr. Alamin gave me a new life! He told me he could straightened my spine and he did exactly that. I could not walk far because of the 45 degree angle from the floor instead of 180 degrees. I am into this 4 weeks today and I couldn't be happier. Everythiing the other posts say is true. He couldn't be nicer and his staff as well. I looked for a long time. No one gave me hope. He always did and he delivered!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
- Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Todd F Alamin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsStanford Medicine Outpatient Center, 450 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd F Alamin in this video.
Dr. Todd F Alamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.