Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd A Bromberg has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Headache Disorders
- Back Pain
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Pelvic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Alzheimer's Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 95
Dr Todd Bromberg , is a very good knowledgeable person, i believe he has his patients best interest. I went to him 2 times and he is very up front about everything. His staff is excellent also, very friendly staff. The reason for my 3 star is because, i went for an epidural injection, he and his staff explained everything step by step. The issue i ran into is when he injected me to numb the area he was going to inject, and the epidural itself. The numbing needle was just like he explained pinch and a burn, although i didnt feel the burn. When he injected me with the epidural i was in a lot of pain, i told the nurse that was by my head that my groin and scrotum were hurting and going numb, also i am assuming he hit the nerve and i told him i was in a lot of pain. He continued to inject me with the epidural. Its been since that day that i cannot get an erection. I am very disappointed and flustered with this. I am hoping these symptoms subside soon. Again the reason for the 3 star is the way he presented himself and his knowledge and staff, not his work on my back.
My family and I thank Dr. Bromberg from the bottom of our hearts. For the first time in years, I can carry by my beautiful daughter and play catch with my son. After multiple failed back surgeries, I thought my life was reduced to popping pills. All that changed soon after I met Dr. Bromberg, who spent greater than an hour with me at our first visit outlining a treatment plan. He eventually implanted a pain pump, which has given me my life back! Thank you!!!
Just met Dr. Bromberg for an initial evaluation. What a lovely office staff and physician. They were extremely courteous and prompt in helping me achieve pain relief.
11 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Todd A Bromberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPain Medicine Specialists Pc, 1300 Horizon Dr Ste 101, Chalfont, PA
Dr. Todd A Bromberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chalfont, PA.