Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd C Smith has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
What a nightmare! My surgery appointment was rescheduled without talking to me first. I didn't know about this until the night before my scheduled surgery and I had already gone to great lengths to schedule the day off. The scheduler said that she left messages on my cell phone but I never received any messages. Then I was rescheduled and three days before the new surgery date I was contacted and told that Dr. Smith had decided to take the week off and I would need to reschedule. By that time I was finished with him and went to another doctor. I wouldn't recommend Dr. smith or his inept scheduler to anyone. Look elsewhere or prepare to suffer inconvenience and frustration.
Everything about this doctor is great, except he didnt have the expertise to do a surgery that was as complicated as mine he went ahead and did it anyway and I am now deformed. I should have been sent to ucsf, 4 years later my bone has grafted i was finally sent to palo alto ,but due to the 4 year wait w/o a healed bone they had to cut half my arm off...
27 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Todd C Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Gould Medical Foundation, 1409 E Briggsmore Ave, Modesto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd C Smith in this video.
Dr. Todd C Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.