Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Todd M Deboom
Dr. Todd M Deboom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longmont, CO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Deboom is affiliated with National Jewish Medical And Res Center, St Anthony Hospital Lakewood and Littleton Adventist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd M Deboom has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Todd M Deboom has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
Dr. Todd M Deboom has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Todd M Deboom yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Deboom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Todd M Deboom accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUnited Pathology Services, 1950 Mountain View Ave, Longmont, CO
Dr. Todd M Deboom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longmont, CO.