Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd B Guthrie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Spinal Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
Showing 5 of 21
I've had trouble with my feet my whole life and just went barefoot as much as possible or wore too big shoes. Hard to find a wide shoe where your heel still fit in. Anyway, he started on my right foot. It was an amazing difference afterward and my foot looks beautiful now, even for some small scars. What's even better is now my shoes fit and there is no pain walking! Then we did my left foot and that was not such a good outcome. It actually hurt worse after the surgery and I lost distance in walking considerably. Dr. Guthrie is willing to give it a 2nd go, though we were both surprised this surgery failed. I trust him to do it again because my right foot was fixed so beautifully. No one can get 100% success all the time. He deserves another chance to fix it without any animosity.
He has been my Dr. for several years. I suffer from arthritis and he is very willing to help with meds on this. He also performed rotator cuff surgery, which though painful, was successful. I would recommend him. My only real complaint is his lack of time with me. He comes in, checks me out, tells me what he thinks and is gone. Not a lot of personality.
Dr. Guthrie is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Todd B Guthrie accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Park Of Mt Shasta, 635 Lassen Ln, Mount Shasta, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd B Guthrie in this video.
Dr. Todd B Guthrie is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mount Shasta, CA.