Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd E Harburn
Dr. Todd E Harburn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mackinaw City, MI. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Harburn is affiliated with Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital, Eaton Rapids Medical Center and Sparrow Clinton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd E Harburn has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Harburn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Lansing General Hospital
Dr. Todd E Harburn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDeanna J Scheerens Od, 580 S Nicolet St, Mackinaw City, MI
Dr. Todd E Harburn is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mackinaw City, MI.