Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd M Kraemer MD
Dr. Todd M Kraemer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lugoff, SC. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd M Kraemer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Todd M Kraemer has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 7
DNC done on June 22,2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd M Kraemer - Posted on July 2nd, 2018
Dr kraemer has been my Dr for at least three year's. I was referred to him by my other ob-gyn Dr since they didn't accept my insurance anymore & I am very pleased of how he took me under his wing & he has had one on one talks w me on everything. He told me from the beginning that he would take very good care of me & he reminded me of that before my surgical procedure before I had it at Baptist hospital. He has not let me down at anytime. He informs me of everything. Each visit which has been several has been great & he is very caring. No disappointment here!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd M Kraemer - Posted on February 2nd, 2016
I told him at the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted someone who I would see every visit and come to know on a personal level since he was going to be delivering my rainbow baby (previous stillborn) and EVERY appointment besides the last couple I saw his nurse, Anne. I would have been way more comfortable just having her deliver my baby. He just asks u if you have any problems, if not... your appointment is over. No communication at all. Also, he is very quick to jump straight to a C-Section!
dont even think of going to him
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd M Kraemer - Posted on September 22nd, 2015
i was infected after a c section that he had to give me to deliver my son. The c section was only due to the fact he wouldnt make time to see me when i started showing signs of help syndrome. he was not very attentive and i nearly lost my life as well as my sons i wouldnt send a dog to this man
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd M Kraemer - Posted on June 30th, 2014
Wishing 0 stars was an option...
Self-verified patient of Dr. Todd M Kraemer - Posted on February 12th, 2013
After showing up 20 minutes prior to my appointment time, my wait time for a routine wellness exam topped out at an unbelievable 2 hours, pushing the total experience to almost 3 hours. Dr. Kraemer then ordered preventative blood testing which I later found out was not covered by my insurance, leaving me with a bill of over $500 for testing that I did not ask for, nor did I receive results for until I called the office 2 months later. He is pleasant and competent himself but the overall experience was by far the worst I have had in a physician's office. I will not return and would not recommend anyone else have to go through that experience.
Dr. Todd M Kraemer Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Todd M Kraemer's office for more information.
1165 Highway 1 S Ste 500 Lugoff, SC : (803) 438-3800
Locations & DirectionsKRAEMER WOMENS CARE LLC, 1165 Highway 1 S Ste 500, Lugoff, SC
Dr. Todd M Kraemer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lugoff, SC.