Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd M Kraemer has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 16
I told him at the beginning of my pregnancy I wanted someone who I would see every visit and come to know on a personal level since he was going to be delivering my rainbow baby (previous stillborn) and EVERY appointment besides the last couple I saw his nurse, Anne. I would have been way more comfortable just having her deliver my baby. He just asks u if you have any problems, if not... your appointment is over. No communication at all. Also, he is very quick to jump straight to a C-Section!
After showing up 20 minutes prior to my appointment time, my wait time for a routine wellness exam topped out at an unbelievable 2 hours, pushing the total experience to almost 3 hours. Dr. Kraemer then ordered preventative blood testing which I later found out was not covered by my insurance, leaving me with a bill of over $500 for testing that I did not ask for, nor did I receive results for until I called the office 2 months later. He is pleasant and competent himself but the overall experience was by far the worst I have had in a physician's office. I will not return and would not recommend anyone else have to go through that experience.
Locations & DirectionsKraemer Womens Care Llc, 1165 Highway 1 S Ste 500, Lugoff, SC
Dr. Todd M Kraemer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Lugoff, SC.