Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd A Odom
Dr. Todd A Odom, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX, with another office in Frisco, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery. Dr. Odom is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center At Frisco, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. Dr. Odom has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd A Odom has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Bowel Resection
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Rectal Pain
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 45
In 2001 I had developed ulcerated hemorrhoids (internal) and external also. I could not work. Dr. Odom operated on me. I developed a bowel blockage after surgery and he got me through this also. He will be my only colon Dr. as long as he is working. He is caring and I received excellent care. I trust him completely.
In the spring of 2011 I had a routine colonoscopy performed by Dr. Todd Odom and the procedure left me with a RUPTURED SPLEEN! I was taken by ambulance to the Plano ER and the on-call emergency surgeon had to perform an splenectomy to save my life. This traumatic event has had a negative impact on my quality of life and health. I have posted this review perviously but it was taken down. I believe the public has a right to chose whether or not to use this doctor.
The only thing that wasn't excellent was that I had to call to get my results. I waited 2 weeks and when I wasn't contacted I called the office.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2014, 2010, 2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2014, 2008, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2015, 2012, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Odom is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Todd A Odom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd A Odom in this video.
Dr. Todd A Odom is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plano, TX.