Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Todd C Rau has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Todd C Rau has the following 6 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Hair Restoration
Dr. Todd C Rau has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd C Rau is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Rau gave me my life back!!! Having lost 260 lbs 13 years ago, I needed extensive surgery to remove skin (I looked like a shar pei) and restore my body to normal. I was originally sent to Dr. Rau from my insurance company because the first two plastic surgeons I went to had botched my FIRST tummy tuck and breast lift so badly that my insurance paid for revision surgeries and subsequently removed the prior surgeons from their provider list. The surgeries I have had done by Dr. Rau since 2006: tummy tuck repair breast lift repair breast implants pubic lift (yes, really) brachioplasty thigh lift upper body lift lower body lift (what he's done for my butt is AMAZING) full face lift liposuction botox Dr. Rau is the most knowledgeable, caring, and conscientious doctors I have ever been to. He has always cared about the outcome of my surgeries as much as I have! Not only did he 'reconstruct' my disastrous body.... he made me beautiful. He is a gifted ARTIST! I have recently moved 100 miles away, but I gladly drive the distance to be taken care of by the BEST! I honestly would never see another cosmetic surgeon! I have referred several friends and family members to Dr. Rau and heard nothing but positive feedback. The staff is equally caring and always available to answer questions, calm nerves and (literally) hold your hand if that's what you need.
Very rude staff. If you have extra needs stay away. They aren't patient with you. If you just do what they want and dont ask questions they are nice the minute you start asking questions you become a problem to them. I would never recomend Dr Rude I mean Rau to anyone. I also waited almost 1 hour and 30 minutes before being seen.
I had breast augmentation a little over a year ago and was not happy with the end resultð¢. Since day one I noticed that my breast were a little too high. I was told that after the swelling I would gradually notice the drop. I did some research on my own and found out that since I went under the muscle it could take up to a year for them to drop. We followed doctors procedures and waited patiently but resulted in no good. I cant wear a any type of dress and not to mention a bathing suit because they sit very high. I do have to say that DR rau is very knowledgeable and his staff very friendly but very overall disappointed ...
Dr. Rau made me feel like I was his only patient that day, and took time to explain my procedure in full detail. I loved how he showed me diagrams and explained step-by-step how my procedure would work. My end result honestly left me 15 years younger, and I breathed a deep sigh of relief the moment I first sat up from my hospital bed. I recommend Dr. Todd Rau to anyone, for his kindness, compassion, and careful attention.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1997
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Todd C Rau accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd C Rau, MD - Plastic Surgery in Redlands, CA, in this video.
Dr. Todd C Rau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.