Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd A Shapiro has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have been seeing Dr.Shapiro for 17 years. He has had the same staff more or less the entire time. I have always been very well care for there. I am always answered and calls are prompt. I am older and desire one more baby there is no one I trust more than the good doctor and his staff to make this happen for me and my family. He is the top of the food chain in ob/gyn.
I had severe cramps since the 9th week of my pregnancy and dr. Shapiro said over the phone that it is completely normal. He never thought that I should come for a check up, even though the pain was so sever I could not function. I also hated getting advice from the secretary to put hot packs on my belly to alleviate the pain (?!). At the 17th week check up my baby was found to be dead. I don't think that anything about my pregnancy was normal. I blamed myself for not switching Dr.
Dr. Shapiro has seen my through fertility issues and through 5 healty pregnancies...I would not go anywhere else....he has the nicest bedside manner, hangs out with you after the birth like a sincere friend...my oldest child has had tumor and cysts issues and we are out of state and he calls me back quickly and oversees her care...
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2010, 2011, 2016, 2015, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2012, 2010, 2016, 2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Shapiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Temple University Health System
Dr. Todd A Shapiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTodd A Shapiro Md, 1 Brookline Pl Ste 601, Brookline, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Todd A Shapiro in this video.
Dr. Todd A Shapiro is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Brookline, MA.