Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd L Terzo
Dr. Todd L Terzo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Terzo is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. Dr. Terzo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd L Terzo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Todd L Terzo has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Todd L Terzo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todd L Terzo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I am not the easiest to please when it comes to choosing a doctor. I am precise in what I'm looking for. I want someone who didn't "glide through school" with a "C-grade" hoping to someday have a paycheck. I want an intelligent individual who became a doctor, because, they truly want to help people. Dr Terzo is this physician. I have always been healthy, but when I became ill, and the cause was unknown, he was genuinely concerned about getting to the root of my issues. It wasn't a "one-stop fix," and he saw me through it to the end; without complaint or making me feel as though I were crazy. Today, I'm certain we have found what ailed me, but his comment to me was, "If you find you need me, please don't hesitate to call." If you want a great Physician; Dr Terzo is your man. Let me also add this: his staff is efficient and runs a well-managed office. I have never waited more than 15 minutes to be seen. Amazing.
Most people who are unsatisfied with anyone for any reason always have to let it be known. Meanwhile those who are quite happy go on their merry way and never say anything. Hence only one negative response towards Dr. Terzo. I have moved around all my life and have had many doctors and surgeries over the years. I find Dr. Terzo to be one of the most caring and professional doctors I have ever come across.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Terzo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
Dr. Todd L Terzo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCornerstone Family Practice, 1444 Florida Ave Ste 202, Modesto, CA
Dr. Todd L Terzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.