Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd V Clark
Dr. Todd V Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Central Baptist Hospital, Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital and Jewish Hospital Shelbyville. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd V Clark has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 5 of 9
The Dr. did not want to hear what I had to say. He examined me and told me to try a product that made my condition worse. Reviews on the product he recommend show that the product had been reformulated several months prior and people were having the same problem with it that it gave me. This tells me he was out of touch and just wanted to take my money and move on to the next paying client.
Dr. Clark was prompt, but that is the only real good he did for me. He was short, didn't seem to care enough about my condition, "diagnosed" it and said, "Is there anything else you have a question on." Was somewhat of a jerk and wanted to move on to the next patient. Will not go back to him and will not recommend him.
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Todd V Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDermatology Associates Kentucky, 250 Fountain Ct, Lexington, KY
Dr. Todd V Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.