Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Todra L Anderson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Todra L Anderson has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
Dr. Todra L Anderson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Todra L Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 11
Dr. Anderson delivered our first child almost eight years ago. She was wonderful during my pregnancy visits and incredible during the delivery and follow-up. She attended the birth personally, in the middle of the night, and helped me during labor and pushing. She was 100% encouraging and we couldn't have had a better experience (despite the normal pain), thanks to her!
27 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Todra L Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.