Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomasz D Gutowski
Dr. Tomasz D Gutowski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Gutowski is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos, Chinese Hospital and Doctors Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tomasz D Gutowski has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Breast Cancer
- Dialysis Access Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Gutowski has performed two surgeries on me and I couldn't be happier with the experience I had. The first time I met him it was during the most terrifying time of my life, I had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I walked into his office in tears, I had no idea what I was facing, I was scared. He was amazing, he patiently talked about my surgical options, answered my questions and explained the process. He's so kind and doesn't rush you. When it came time for my gallbladder to be removed he was my surgeon of choice. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone who needs a surgeon.
This doctor is a terrible doctor. He has absolutely no bedside manner. He did a surgical procedure on me recently. He barely explained this procedure to me before surgery and did not he tell me what to expect after surgery. He provided absolutely no post surgical care. I didnt even get a post operative phone call after surgery as you are supposed to. He was not one bit worried about how or if I was healing. I called his office to complain about pain and swelling that was keeping me from sleeping and I was told that this is normal and to just wait it out. The medicine he prescribed to me at the Hospital I was allergic to and he refused to change out my medication to ease my pain nor give me any advice on how to ease the pain. He said there was no other medicine in the world he could give me! Seriously how many different types of drugs are on the market to ease pain! Only a few days after surgery he expected me to be fully recovered. What a joke! This doctor will never come near me again or any of my family members. He cut me open, sewed me up and left me to deal with the rest on my own. Apparently his job was done! My advice to anyone planning on having this doctor perform surgery on you Please think twice about it!
Dr. Gutowski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Dr. Tomasz D Gutowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSutter Gould Medical Foundation, 1409 E Briggsmore Ave, Modesto, CA
Dr. Tomasz D Gutowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.