Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tony H Tran
Dr. Tony H Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fullerton, CA, with other offices in Fullerton, CA and Brea, CA . His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with El Camino Hospital Mountain View Campus. Dr. Tran has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Tony H Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tony H Tran has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Tony H Tran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My Husband, Son (36yrs old) & I have been seeing Dr. Tony Tran for over 2 1/2 years at the Valley Springs Medical Clinic in Valley Springs, CA. He is the very best Doctor we have had in our 60 years. He honestly cares! We have always felt that our health was in the best hands. He has always taken the time to listen, discuss, evaluate, diagnose & treat our medical problems. He is a Caring, Trust Worthy & Professional Doctor. We highly recommend Dr. Tran! Excellent Doctors are rare; We would be lost without him!
I have seen Dr. Tony Tran for 2 1/2 years at the Clinic In Valley Springs, CA. He is an exceptional Doctor. He takes the time to listen to your medical problems, medication needs and takes an interest in your overall well being. I have found him to be among the most caring and professional doctors I have seen in my 68 years on earth. I highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Tony H Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tony H Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.