Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tony J Lemanski has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Showing 2 of 2
I saw Dr. Lemanski 2 years ago for the birth of my first child. He spent time with my husband and me explaining things as necessary. However, when it came time to deliver he rushed the delivery causing problems for our baby. Baby had facial paresia as a result of the traumatic delivery. He did not speak to me at all during the delivery, nor did he speak to my husband. He made decisions without consulting us. He also, refused to collect cord blood for us.
Dr. Lemanski is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Tony J Lemanski accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMusic Mountain Family Medicine, 1739 E Beverly Ave Ste 201, Kingman, AZ
Dr. Tony J Lemanski is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kingman, AZ.