- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tora Hanssen MD
Dr. Tora Hanssen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Berkeley, CA. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Tora Hanssen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tora Hanssen has the following 14 expertise
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Clinical Depression
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Tora Hanssen Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tora Hanssen
Dr. Hanssen graduated from the Karolinska Institutet in 1986. Dr. Hanssen works in Berkeley, CA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Hanssen is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center.