More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda MD
Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda's office for more information.
2055 Kellogg Ave Corona, CA : (909) 353-2000
More about Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda
My primary reason for choosing pediatrics as my career is because I enjoy being around children. When you listen to them, there are so many things we can learn from them. Also, it's rewarding when I see my patients maturing from infants to teenagers. Biography I was born in Japan. During high school, I decided to come to the United States through a foreign exchange student program. I stayed with American families in California and Utah. Upon graduating from high school, I decided to stay here because of the greater opportunities this country offers. About my practice I try to encourage children to talk with me when they come to visit so I can understand their concerns and problems, and because I also want them to feel comfortable with me. How I thrive I believe it is essential for a physician to stay well physically and mentally in order to care of others. I am trying to eat as healthy as I can by incorporating more Asian cuisine in my diet. To keep my mental stress level low, I enjoy playing electric guitar and taking care of my vegetable and fruit garden whenever I can. Also, I enjoy playing tennis and going skiing.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE CORONA MEDICAL, 2055 Kellogg Ave, Corona, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda, MD - Pediatrics in Corona, CA, in this video.
Dr. Toshimasa Tsuda is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Corona, CA.