Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracie L Overbeck has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergies
- Drug Allergy
- Immune System Disorders
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. O is kind and has done a good job treating my girls with allergy shots. We have just started the shots several months ago.My only complaint with practice is the rude, undisciplined children coming in there are allowed to misbehave by their parents. It is so small that you cannot avoid them. Oh well, we wait in our car after shots now.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Overbeck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Tracie L Overbeck accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAllergy & Asthma Physicians of, 166 Pasadena Dr Ste 150, Lexington, KY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracie L Overbeck in this video.
Dr. Tracie L Overbeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.