Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy D Frombach has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Showing 5 of 8
After severe pain in my shoulder an MRI showed a fracture , she insisted it was an old fracture. When I told her my history of radiation treatment for a childhood cancer many years ago which caused scoliosis and muscle damage she boldly said "You can't get scoliosis from radiation!!!" Funny......Dana Farber Cancer hospital confirmed that "yes" 60 years ago it most certainly happened. She made me feel stupid. I refused a follow up appointment. Ba bye dear!
14 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Tracy D Frombach accepts the following insurance providers.
- Kaiser Permanente
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy D Frombach in this video.
Dr. Tracy D Frombach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.