Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy L Vera has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 45
I remember when she first started working at my local clinic, I wasn't sure if I wanted to see her, but I'm very happy I gave her a chance. she was very nice and always answered all of my questions. she delivered my baby and she even cryed with me. I absolutely love tracy and I can't wait to back to her .so she can be my gynecologist.â¡
Words cannot sum up how great this doc is! She cares genuinely about all of her patients, is extremely knowledgeable, and has such calm under pressure. Takes the time to make sure you understand everything...she even took time to help me figure out issues I had with insurance. I could not have asked for a better person to deliver my son. Her previous clinic was atrocious in terms of staff friendliness, wait times, and professionalism but I'm hoping she's in a better clinic now. She deserves a place as great as she is!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
19 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
St Joseph Health Center
Dr. Tracy L Vera accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWill County Community Health Center, 1106 Neal Ave, Joliet, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy L Vera in this video.
Dr. Tracy L Vera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Joliet, IL.