Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Treasa L Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Treasa L Davis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Family Planning
Dr. Treasa L Davis has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
I've had my share of doctors due to ever-changing insurances etc, but I have yet to have this positive of a feeling after an initial meeting with a (PCP) doctor! Dr. Davis spent a goid 30 minutes with me on my (initial) "new patient" appointment. I've never had such a thorough with any physician for just a new patient visit, so I'm assuming my upcoming physical appoint well be just as thorough. Dr. Davis is quite easy to talk to and share even the most personal details with. She is far from the stiff, unsociable type, strictly business, and "non-connecting" type of physicians (male and/or female) who barely see their patients even though theyre sitting directly in front of them. Oh yes I almost forgot, not once did she look at her watch or give me the impression she needed move along! Even on a first visit Dr. Davis makes you feel like you've already known her for a ling while. For me a big plus is her willingness to engage with her patients, she has a quick and great sense of humor! Remember, "laughter/humor is the best medicine"! Most of these things have nothing to do with the skills of a quality physician however; if a doctor takes that much time to LISTEN and to "hear" their patients on the initial visit, to me, that is an extremely good sign!! Time will tell if I'm correct in my initial reading(s) of Dr. Davis but as of right now, I am actually looking forward to going and seeing my doctor!!!! p.s. the staff is also great!!
Was able to get a same day appointment for my 6 yo daughter. I was concerned that she might have meningitis or pneumonia. Dr. Davis was kind and caring and seemed very knowledgable. I was also impressed that she discussed nutrition with me for my daughter - best foods to eat while my daughter recovers from the flu and ear infection.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
8 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Dr. Treasa L Davis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsN Arr Alinsod Inc, 191 S Buena Vista St Ste 375, Burbank, CA
Dr. Treasa L Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burbank, CA.