Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Trevor M Feinstein has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 5 of 22
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Feinstein. He is thorough, thoughtful, kind, really knows his field of medicine and he and Heather "listen". They take everything into account. I've been with him and with Heather for quite a while. While I've had ups and downs with controlling my levels at times, Dr. Feinstein and Heather have been on top of the situation. They have safeguarded my health and monitored me closely when conditions warranted it. The nurse is wonderful and knowledgeable as well. The MAs are great as are the lab folks. In fact, the entire administrative staff has been a pleasure to work with. They are attentive and if you're "experiencing problems" they will see that they get the right people to you. They are friendly too, so that makes it more pleasant when you have to go in. I trust Dr. Feinstein and he really takes the time to treat the "patient" not just a "number". As far as time, I'm in pretty much on schedule, unless something has occurred with another patient. And then I'm more than willing to wait a few minutes, after all it could be any of us that could "be in trouble". If you need this type of facility this is definitely the place to go.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Trevor M Feinstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Trevor M Feinstein in this video.
Dr. Trevor M Feinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fayetteville, GA.