Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trevor Lineberry
Dr. Trevor Lineberry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, IL. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lineberry is affiliated with Decatur Memorial Hospital, St Marys Hospital and Protestant Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Trevor Lineberry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 13
I was told about dr. Lineberry being the best doctor regarding bladder problems. Well called the office and no longer there. Want him back I want the best physician and was told he is. Where did he go? I know lots of women with my problem who would go wherever he is at. If we have to drive an hour so be it. Dmh or st Mary's get him before he goes elsewhere and makes a lot of money for that organization.
Dr. Lineberry is the best by far!!! He is dedicated to spending time with his patients to give them complete understanding to their condition. Great bedside manner! I would reccommend him to anyone who is seeking a professional courteous doctor that shows he cares about his patients. He does not just walk in and walk back out 5 min later like some doctors are notorious for, he spends the time to fully explain everything that is going on. BEST OB/GYN EVER! 5 STARS
I would recommend Dr. Lineberry to anyone. I wish he had been my doctor through my entire pregnancy instead of just at the hospital. His bedside manner is great! He is very honest, doesn't hold back, but delivers it in a professional and compassionate manner. Not like any other doctor I have ever seen. The first time I met him, he had to tell me my baby didn't have a heartbeat, and he was the doctor that delivered my child that day. He spoke with my family and checked on my many times during the day. He's not just a doctor, he actually does care about his patients, whether a first timer or a regular.
Dr. Lineberry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Decatur Memorial Hospital
St Marys Hospital
Protestant Memorial Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Saint Louis University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Trevor Lineberry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1 Memorial Dr, Decatur, IL
Dr. Trevor Lineberry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, IL.