- Terrell State Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trina S Cormack MD
Dr. Trina S Cormack, MD is a doctor primarily located in Terrell, TX, with other offices in Terrell, TX and Laredo, TX. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurologist, Psychiatry.
Dr. Trina S Cormack has 3 locations
Dr. Trina S Cormack has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Trina S Cormack has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Trina S Cormack Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Trina S Cormack
Dr. Cormack graduated from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine in 1995. She works in Terrell, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurologist and Psychiatry. Dr. Cormack is affiliated with Terrell State Hospital.