Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tristan A Altbuch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tristan A Altbuch has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
Dr. Tristan A Altbuch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 10
Very impressed with Dr Altbuch
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tristan A Altbuch - Posted on December 12th, 2013
Dr Altbuch had reviewed my medical situation in advance of my appointment and he entered the exam room with a smile and warm introduction. He explained my situation and offered suggestions for treatment, including recovery, rehabilitation, etc. Pros and cons of the potential procedure were also discussed and he even encouraged me to have my husband on speaker phone during the appointment. His follow up was timely, responsive, candid and not rushed.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
University Of Florida Health
Dr. Tristan A Altbuch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE, 4500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL
Dr. Tristan A Altbuch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.