Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tsung H Hsu has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Tsung H Hsu has the following 3 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Tsung H Hsu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I saw this person about a year ago. I waited for an appointment with Dr. Hsu for about 2 months. I still am in constant pain from sciatica amd lower back pain. He read my MRI and said that there was nothing wrong with my back, except for some arthritis. He told me that if I lost a huge amount of weight that my back problems would all go away. I remember thinking, "Oh wow, I didn't know that I was overweight, I'm so glad I came here"!! Well, I've lost 80 lbs since then, and guess what, I am worst than before!!! I would NEVER recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He had as much professional bedside manner as a hammer!!!
Dr Hsu read my MRI and had and his mind made up that there was nothing wrong before the examination. He said there is nothing wrong with your back. If it hurts when you lift then don't lift. He had no empathy or caring about my well being. If an MRI reads good he has no answers for pain. I have no idea why this is a pain management center. I found relief for my back and sciatic pain through acupuncture.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Tsung H Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Pain Control, 1235 Penn Ave Ste 302, Reading, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tsung H Hsu in this video.
Dr. Tsung H Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reading, PA.