Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Uchechukwu Ezeh
Dr. Uchechukwu Ezeh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ezeh is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus and St Rose Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Uchechukwu Ezeh has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ezeh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center Alta Bates Campus
St Rose Hospital
San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Summit Medical Center
Absmc Alta Bates Campus
UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
31 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Uchechukwu Ezeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEast Bay Perinatal Medical Associates, 350 30th St, Oakland, CA
Dr. Uchechukwu Ezeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.