Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Udit N Verma
Dr. Udit N Verma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology. Dr. Verma is affiliated with Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Verma has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Udit N Verma has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Blood Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Colon Cancer
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Rectal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Verma is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
King George Medical College
Graduated in 1988
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Udit N Verma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUt Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Udit N Verma in this video.
Dr. Udit N Verma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.