- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ulric D Duncan MD
Dr. Ulric D Duncan has 2 locations
Dr. Ulric D Duncan has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ulric D Duncan has the following 11 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss
- Celiac Disease
Dr. Ulric D Duncan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
The Best GI Doctor in the MidSouth.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ulric D Duncan - Posted on February 1st, 2018
best gastro doctor anywhere
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ulric D Duncan - Posted on October 9th, 2017
after a year of being misdiagnosed with cancer and then diverticulisis by the clowns at gastro 1 and saint francis whom insisted that they must cut out my colon for me to live, I saw dr. Duncan. I explained my ordeal from day one of my illness and provided the list of medications I had been taking. he immediately saw it as SIBO and in 3 weeks I was cured. had it not ben for dr. Duncan, and dr. fox in Bartlett, I would probably be wearing a colostomy bag for the rest of my life.
Amaizing dr and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ulric D Duncan - Posted on July 2nd, 2016
Dr Duncan is patient, understanding and very knowledgeable on his work. His staff is amaizing as well and I know I am safe with them. I'm knew to the area and I couldn't be happier with my gastroenterology dr. Mrs Jennifer, his nurse is amaizing as well. She's takin more time with me even over the phone and dealing with myself can be very trying at times yet they never lose there professionalism. Thank you delta gastroenterology!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ulric D Duncan - Posted on December 8th, 2015
Dr. Duncan was very rude to my father who has dementia. We waited 2.5 hours in the waiting room to be called to the back and waited an additional 30 minutes before he came in to see him. Then he had the audacity to raise his voice because my father's answers were not consistent. As a physician, he was very unprofessional
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ulric D Duncan - Posted on July 3rd, 2012
28 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1991
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Ulric D Duncan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ulric D Duncan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southaven, MS.