Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ulrich O Ringwald has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I visited Dr. Ringwal many years ago for a 'Poison Ivy' allergy. I was given a shot in my behind without requesting one and not knowing the substance of the injection. Than I was given a match box size small box with a bunch of little pills and told to take them in a declining order. Since I did not know the name of the pills I did not take them. The allergy disappeared on its own. Some time later the same happened to my friend. We never visited his office again. The pills were Prednisone. Poison Ivy can be easy treated without using dangerous shots and pills.
I am a 21 year old female who was suffering from moderate stomach problems for well over a year. In 2013 I started to get an abrupt onset of debilitating symptoms I had never had before: Severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, congestion, head aches. Through many rounds of blood work, an abdominal ultra sound, a CT scan of my stomach, an ER visit, countless doctor appointments, a stool sample, a colonoscopy, an endoscopy, I literally had every test in the world and NOTHING came back. I began to feel depressed! The doctors thought I was crazy! They finally referred me to Dr Ringwald and I am so happy they did! My first day going in, I got an allergy test and found I was allergic to milk, soy, and corn! After cutting those things out of my diet I was completely okay again and back to my old self. I had so much more energy! I would highly recommend Dr Ringwald, you can tell he truly loves what he does and he is very knowledgeable. I wish I would've went to him sooner to save the money I spent on visits to the gastroenterologist and the procedures. I recommend him to anyone who is suffering from an unknown diagnosis as I was.
I had not seen Dr. Ringwald for a while prior to my visit, and I realized why I had stayed away. The wait was almost 45 min, then he was more upset that I hadn't been in to see him in a while than why I was having health problems! He didn't care why I was there; spent more time angry that I hadn't been there in so long, told me he didn't know what Heath problem was, but gave me pills and a shot and sent me on my way with a wave and a goodbye. Extremely disappointed. This is why he is always accepting new patients!!!!
Dr. Ringwald is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Ulrich O Ringwald accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma Center Rochester, 1135 W University Dr Ste 135, Rochester, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ulrich O Ringwald in this video.
Dr. Ulrich O Ringwald is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, MI.