Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal has the following 15 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Sab has taken excellent care of me. I have very aggressive autoimmune disease and the office is very responsive to all my needs, whenever I need an urgent appointment or cooridination with another specialist or getting approvals for infusions or other costly medical services. Highly reccommed the specialist care given in by this practice.
Dr Sab is wonderful man. Caring ,knowledgable,thorough... he gives his patients the time they need and he does not rush.Always happy and smiling.. he just makes you feel good and you know you are in good hands. Patty is fabulous. Really . She is so helpful and so fun to talk to....she never rushes you either... and Donna.. love her too. so go see Dr Sab now.. you will be so happy you did.
I went for allergy test. I told the Dr. my Allergy is very bad. He send the girl in and she started with one arm and it was right away all red and itchy on the arm and she did the other arm and it was so uncomfortable I told her maybe we shouldnt finish and she said no we should. she did my back and I start having problem breathing and she got the Dr. he said why you didnt stop and I could hear him yellaing at her outside but I went to allergy shock and he had to come in and gave me some injection right away and I was on the floor and shaking and I didnt know what is going on.I was pretty scared and cold and ...He was keep blaming it on me why you let her to do all the test...so he was totally blaming on me.
misdiagnosed resulting in a horrible infection which has resulted in a severe disability
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsU K Sab Md Inc, 80 Arch St Ste A, Redwood City, CA
Dr. Umesh K Sabharwal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.