- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Urvi P Gonzales MD
Dr. Urvi P Gonzales, MD is a doctor primarily located in Westminster, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Dermatology. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Urvi P Gonzales has 5 locations
Dr. Urvi P Gonzales has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Urvi P Gonzales has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Urvi P Gonzales Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Urvi P Gonzales
Dr. Urvi Gonzales is a board-certified dermatologist who practices medical as well as cosmetic dermatology. She graduated from MIT with a Bachelor of Science in Molecular Biology. After a year of research at Harvard Medical School, she attended a combined Dartmouth-Brown Medical program, training at both schools and earning her Medical Degree from Brown Medical School. She then spent a research year at the Department of Dermatology at Northwestern University prior to starting her internship at the University of Illinois in Chicago. She later completed her residency in dermatology at the University of Rochester in New York. Dr. Gonzales has authored or co-authored multiple publications in scientific journals. She has presented her research at various national conferences, including the annual conference of the American Academy of Pediatric Dermatology, the American Academy of Dermatopathology, and the American Academy of Dermatology . She is an active member of the American Academy of Dermatology. ***Dr. Gonzales is ONLY practicing out of the 19th St office at this time.